Hello world, having had my fair share of tea and coffee today, I feel I am ready to tackle a blog post, head first.
Today’s focus is a TV show that I recently became completely and utterly addicted to.. Life Unexpected, and for those of you who have not watched this TV show, I encourage you to do so now.. oh, and also, expect
a few a lot of SPOILERS.
So the main characters you instantly fall in love with. Nate (Baze) the guy’s guy who lives in a loft above his bar, that he can barely afford to keep open, with 2 room mates… nothing says successful like a guy living in a loft with room mates, right?
Cate, one half of the Cate and Ryan duo, on the K100 morning radio show. And last, but my god definitley not least, Lux. The troubled teen who’s been thrown from foster home to foster home, and obviously, we’re all going to fall in love with her right away, Lux is, after all, the main focus of the show.
Now to clear up the relationship between the 3 main characters. Baze and Cate just so happened to end up sleeping together the night of their Winter Formal, Cate, as a result of this, ended up pregnant with Lux at the age of 16, and ended up putting her into foster care (little did she know at the time that she was never going to get adopted and spend most of her childhood in and out of hospital.) So there you have it, Lux is the child of Baze and Cate, and they all reunite when Lux seeks out her biological parents to try and get emancipated.
So, here’s what Life Unexpect taught me.
- Even if you don’t know it yet, and things have gotten in the way, you will always end up with the person you’re meant to be with.
- Every one has their own version of normal. You might not be some one’s cup of tea, and they might not be yours either.
- Alcohol solves everything
- Forgive and forget, something’s aren’t meant to hung up on. You WILL get over it eventually.
- Family and friends (the real one’s) are what is most important in life.
- Relationships will come and go, some for better, some for worse
- and last but most definitley not least, TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS
So, there you have it. Hope you enjoyed reading my little post on Life Unexpected, and hopefully this will encourage you to watch it… if not, read through my post again and try and find a good enough reason not to.
Ps- I started writing this post yesterday and just finished it, hence the two posts in one day.