So, thought I’d jump out of my usual rants and moans and general opinion on everything and do the ‘About Me’ tag. Hope its a good read for you, feel free to leave me a link to your ‘About Me’ tag below if you like.
- What is your middle name? – Louise. Possibly the most common middle name there is.
- What was your favourite subject at school? – I’d have to go for English, without a doubt.
- What is your favourite drink? – It depends what we’re talking about really. Juice – probably blackcurrent and apple. Alcoholic – Kopparberg mixed fruit. Coffee – going to have to go with Costa’s Iced Latte. And if we’re talking fizzy then I’d probably have to go with Orange Lucozade. Oooh, and don’t forget Lipton’s peach iced tea!
- What is your favourite song at the moment? – I’m loving Love Yourself by Justin Bieber.
- What is your favourite food? – I’ve got two. Pizza and Spaghetti Bolognese
- What is the last thing you bought? – Leather Journal
- Favourite book of all time? – Taking Chances, Molly McAdams.
- Favourite Colour? – Probably Ivory right now, or grey.
- Do you have any pets? – Yep, German Shepherd, Staffordshire Bullterrier cross, Marley.
- Favourite Perfume? -Paco Rabanne – Lady Million
- Favourite Holiday? – Probably Cornwall 4 years ago
- Are you married? – Nope
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? – Yes, just the once
- Do you speak any other language? – I used to be quite good at French, but I can barely remember any of it now.
- How many siblings do you have? – Just the one
- What are your favourite shops? – Surprisingly I LOVE Boots! like, literally. Oh and Lush is cute!
- Favourite restaurant? – Probably The Harvester.
- When was the last time you cried? – Yesterday I think.
- Favourite blog? – Probably LoveJade.. Link is HERE
- Favourite Movie? – Oh god I have so so so many! Ratatouille, Mean Girls, Home Alone 1 and 2, White Chicks, The Parent Trap.. The list is endless.
- Favourite TV Shows? – In all honesty I don’t have one
- PC or MAC? – Probably MAC even though I’ve never used one.
- What phone do you have? – Iphone 6
- How tall are you? – 4ft11
- Can you cook? – I like to think so, I think I’m an okay cook.
- Summer or winter? – I’ve always said Winter, but I think I’m going to have to go for Summer
- Where were you born? – Choosing not to say.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? If I could? a successful author
- Computer or television? – Computer for sure
- Scary movie or happy endings? – I’m a sucker for a happy ending so I’d have to go with happy endings.